2. In addition to the information contained in cookies, the Website does not collect any other information automatically.
3. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) Adjusting the content of the Website to the User's individual preferences and optimizing the use of websites. Cookies allow to recognize the Website User's device and display a website tailored to his needs;
b) Creating statistics enabling understanding of the manner in which Website users use websites. This helps to improve the structure of the pages and their content;
c) Maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in). Thanks to this, the User is not obliged to enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
) Providing the User with advertising content tailored to their interests.
4. As part of the Website, we use the following types of cookies:
a) Cookies enabling the use of services available as part of the Website;
b) Cookies that ensure security;
c) Cookies enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
d) Functional cookies, allow to remember settings selected by the User, e.g. in terms of language, font size, etc .;
e) Advertising cookies, allow users to provide advertising content tailored to their individual interests.
5. Using the Website without changing the browser settings for cookies means that they will be placed on your device. You can change your browser's cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
6. Disabling cookies may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website.
7. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may then be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website.